Chinese Drywall Builders
In dealing with Chinese drywall identification and remediation of inventory and homes sold, it is important that these services are done by a qualified disinterested third party to prevent any conflict of interest issues.
Chinese Drywall Advisors belongs to Building Envelope Science Institute (BESI
) and have completed training to become certified as Certified Defective Drywall Consultant
) and Certified Defective Drywall Remediator (CDDR
). We have Florida CGC and Leed AP qualifications. Additionally, there is the BESI
network of resources and proven protocols ready to assist in your efforts to mitigate your Chinese Drywall concerns.
Our services include:
- Testing using non-destructive X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) testing in our inspections. See Chinese Drywall Testing for details
- Third party consulting on remediations
- Providing remediation services based upon successful protocols developed by BESI employing third party supervision and testing
- Screening new drywall before installation to prevent the possibility of defective drywall being installed.
Chinese Drywall Inspection
Drywall Advisors features non-destructive X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF
) testing as an integral part of our certified testing protocol.
is a superior protocol because it basically brings a portable laboratory to your home. Other inspection protocols take limited samples of suspect drywall that must be sent to a distant laboratory for analysis.
We offer a Chinese Drywall Clearance Inspection
proving the home does not have defective drywall with the option to qualify for an upcoming warranty.
CDA can schedule testing of drywall prior to installation on new construction to assure no defective board is used.
Chinese Drywall Remediation
Most individuals cannot afford to remediate once, much less twice. Become educated, you must ask the hard questions.
- How was the process or protocol developed? Scientific basis?
- Is Defective drywall being left in the home?
- How are the toxic gases absorbed into porous building materials and personal belongings removed?
- Is there redundancy or a backup system in place for the unknown?
- Is there third party quality inspections and end of job review?
- Does the protocol qualify for a certified remediation warranty?
Many first generation Chinese drywall remediation
efforts are failing; don’t allow this to happen to you.
For a professional Chinese Drywall Inspection, make an appointment with our team of experts for cost effective solutions to relieve you from Defective Drywall problems.
For further information and queries email email@example.com